Efficiently convert, compress and edit over 1000 video formats for playback on any device without losing quality. Enlarge video/audio to 1080p/DTS 7.1 and upscale video to HDR10 or Dolby Vision with AI Enhancer.
Key Features of UniFab
- Enlarge video to 1080P with AI Enlarger
Do you want to improve the poor quality of the original video during the conversion and editing process? UniFab Pro offers the best AI-powered enlarger that allows you to enlarge videos from low resolutions, such as 360p, 480p, and 720p, to 1080p without sacrificing any quality. Clearer and sharper image details will bring you an exceptional viewing experience.
- Upmix Audio to DTS 7.1 with AI Enlarger
Sound effects are also essential to improve the quality of the video. In addition to enlarging video resolution, UniFab Pro’s AI Enlarger can also upmix audio to EAC3 5.1 or DTS 7.1 to create stunning cinematic-style surround sound.
- Why do you need HDR video?
Traditional SDR video often produces lackluster images with poor detail in the highlights and shadows. In contrast, HDR video expands the brightness range of images, displaying a wider color gamut and higher bit depth. UniFab provides AI solution to convert SDR video to HDR standard, suitable for all kinds of scenes and all kinds of videos.
- Upscale a video to Dolby Vision to maximize video quality
Dolby Vision outperforms other HDR standards by delivering unparalleled video quality. UniFab is capable of generating dynamic metadata up to the Dolby Vision standard, enhancing SDR or HDR 10 videos to higher Dolby Vision quality.
- Dolby’s dynamic metadata can also fine-tune settings like brightness and color saturation frame by frame and reveal more content-appropriate detail. Enhanced Dolby Vision video will ensure you have an immersive viewing experience with richer colors, deeper blacks, and brighter highlights. Note: Dolby Vision video only plays on devices that support the Dolby Vision standard.
- Upgrade SDR to HDR10 for optimal compatibility with your HDR device
HDR10 is a more common HDR standard known for its broad device compatibility, although its video quality is not as superior as Dolby Vision. Using AI technology, UniFab generates two HDR10 video modes: Universal and Cinema, designed for different viewing scenarios. You are free to select the mode that best suits your space.
- Additionally, remember to select a color space from the DCI-P3 and Rec.2020 options, as these may vary across different supported devices. By choosing the correct color space, you benefit from more vivid, bright and realistic images while reducing visual fatigue and discomfort.
- Directly import downloads from StreamFab for upscaling
If you have StreamFab , UniFab Pro is also capable of converting your downloaded videos to HDR format. After downloading with StreamFab, you can directly import them into UniFab Pro for easy and efficient conversion. With just one click, you will get stunning HDR quality viewing experience.