Free Download, VMware Workstation Pro full version for Windows PC, lets you run multiple operating systems as Virtual Machines (including Windows VMs) on a Single Windows or Linux PC.
VMware Workstation Pro Overview
VMware Workstation Pro is the industry standard for running multiple operating systems as virtual machines (VMs) on a single Linux or Windows PC. IT professionals, developers, and businesses who build, test, or demo software for any device, platform, or cloud rely on Workstation Pro.
Workstation Pro delivers a desktop virtualization solution designed for every kind of user. IT pros get a high-powered productivity tool. Developers get an expansive engineering environment. Business leaders can enable BYO initiatives. Students and home users get the best of all worlds.
Features of VMware Workstation Pro
- Run Multiple OSs on a Single PC
- Connect to VMware vSphere
- Develop and Test for Any Platform
- Secure and Isolate Environments
- VSphere Connectivity
- Clones for Rapid Duplication
- Helpful Snapshots
- Powerful Virtual Networking
- VCenter Server Appliance Effortless Deploy
- Remote vSphere Host Power Control
- Microsoft Virtualization-Based Security (Guest) Support
- Virtual Trusted Platform Module
- Virtual Network Simulation (packet loss, latency)
- Virtual Network Rename
- UEFI Boot Support
- UEFI Secure Boot Support
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended
Download it from the official website, and enter the shared volume license keys is the solution for now.